On 21 January, the Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General for Central Africa and Head of UNOCA, Mr. François Louncény Fall, met in Yaoundé with the Cameroonian Prime Minister, Mr.
- Good Offices, Preventive diplomacy and Mediation
- Cooperation with subregional, regional and international organizations
- Promotion of peaceful electoral processes
- Fight against terrorism and Boko Haram
- Fight against Lord’s Resistance Army, LRA
- Fight against maritime piracy
- Poaching and traffic of wild species
- UNSAC Secretariat
- Capacity building of journalists
- Peace Tournament: Football for a better world
From 16 to 19 January, the Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General for Central Africa ad Head of UNOCA, Mr. François Louncény Fall, was in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) to consult with senior officials from the African Union (AU) Commission.
21 Jan 2019