A virtual meeting of representatives of UN entities covering Central Africa took place on 15 February 2024.
- Good Offices, Preventive diplomacy and Mediation
- Cooperation with subregional, regional and international organizations
- Promotion of peaceful electoral processes
- Fight against terrorism and Boko Haram
- Fight against Lord’s Resistance Army, LRA
- Fight against maritime piracy
- Poaching and traffic of wild species
- UNSAC Secretariat
- Capacity building of journalists
- Peace Tournament: Football for a better world
- Climate, Peace and Security
The Special Representative, Abdou Abarry, presented to the Security Council on Wednesday, 13 December 2023, the 25th biannual report of the United Nations Secretary-General on the situation in Central Africa and the activities of UNOCA.
An award dedicated to media professionals from Central Africa who engage in the creation, production and publication of content countering hate speech and promoting a peaceful rhetoric will be launched in 2024.